Ultrafine powder mill is a high-efficient ultra fine powder grinding mill, comparable to air-blast mill, newly designed by our experts on the basis of industrial mill manufacturing experience for many years, which adopts the theory of fluidics and successfully solves the problem of high cost in domestic air-blast mill.
Introduction of new type grinding roll assembly
The new type of grinding roll assembly changes the traditional structure, using various means of sealing, getting rid of three defects of old assembly, i.e. oil leak, dust coming in, and disalignment.
Several advantages of the new type assembly:
1. No oil leak; it is not necessary to add oil every shift but to add a little lubricating oil every three days or a week.
2. High degree of sealing; the dust is not easy to enter into the assembly in the process of production, thus prolonging the service life of the bearings.
3. In the process of production, it is possible to adjust the bearing clearance according to the wearing degree of assembly bearing, ensuring the concentricity of the upper and lower bearings. The bearings can be used continuously for more than 10 months.
4. The new type of roll assembly extends the period of maintenance, reduces the strength of repair and production costs, improves production efficiency, and bring considerable economic benefits to the users.
The purpose and scope of application for ultrafine powder mill
Ultrafine powder mill is mainly used in grinding conventional materials i.e. non-flammable materials with humidity less than 8%, Mohs hardness below 6, such as kaolin, limestone, calcite, talc, marble, barite, gypsum, iron oxide red, iron oxide green, aluminum hydroxide, pigment, bentonite, pottery clay, etc.
The main features of the ultrafine powder mill
1. Compared with other mill, the grinding pressure of grinding roll to the materials has increased 800-1200kg under the function of superfine spring.
2. Energy saving, in case of same output and fineness, its systematic energy consumption is only one-third of that in the jet mill.
3. Small investment, and high efficiency, in case of same output and fineness, the price is only one-fourth of that for the air-blast mill.
4. Compared with air-blast mill, ultrafine powder mill has fewer production process. The air-blast mill must first make 20mm material into 100 mesh, and then be processed into ultrafine powder, however, the ultrafine powder mill can directly grind material with feed size less than 20mm, and at one time produce the ultrafine powder with average particle size less than 6.5um.
5. The grinding device adopts overlapping multi-stage sealing with good sealing performance.
6. The dust collecting effect of ultrafine powder mill fully meets the national dust emission standards.
Product Specification / Models
Average working diameter/mmt800t930t1035t1035t1300
Quantity of ring track/layert3t3~4t3t4t4
quantity of roller/piecet21t24~32t27t34~36t40~44
Rotational speed of main shaft/r.p.mint230~240t200~220t180~200t180~200t135~155
Feeding particle size/mmt<20
Range of finished product particle size/um(mesh)t5-47(325~2500)
Yield of finished product t/Ht0.5-4.5t0.6-6.5t0.7-7t1-8.5t1.5-12
External dimension length*height*width/mt13.9*4*6.2t14.7*4.8*7.2t18*4.6*8.6t18*4.6*8.6t14*9*10.25
Whole unit capacity/KWt145-165t185-204t263t263-290t380-430
Luoyang shuangyong machinery manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise featuring in research and development, manufacturing, sales and service, established in Luoyang national high-tech industrial development zone in 1998