GS-V11 is the only model of manually setting wavelength, but precise design and high quality components ensures excellent performance. It is widely used in high schools and colleges for general analysis and experiments.
1. Large LCD Screen (128*64 Dots).
2. Wavelength can be read out from the screen directly.
3. Auto Zero and Blank.
4. Parallel port, printed dirctly.
5. Large sample compartment, it can accommodate 5-100mm path length cuvettes with optional holders.
6. Pre-aligned design ensures the user can change lamp conveniently.
7. Optional PC software M. Wave Basic based on Windows can expand the applications to Standard Curve & Kinetics.
8. High quality silicon photometric diode detector and 1200 lines/mm grating ensure high accuracy and precision.
Wavelength Range: 325-1000nm
Spectral Bandwidth: 4nm
Optical System: Single Beam, Grating 1200 lines/mm
Wavelength Accuracy: +/-2nm
Wavelength Repeatability: 1nm
Photometric Accuracy: +/-0.5%T or +/-0.004A@1A
Photometric Range: 0-200%T,-0.3 - 3A. 0-1999Conc
Stray Light: 0.2%T
Stability: +/-0.004A/h @500nm
Display: 128*64 LCD
Photometric Mode: T, A, C, F
Detector: Silicon Photodiode
Standard Cell Holder: 4-position 10mm cell changer
Sample Compartment: Standard 10mm pathlength cuvette
Light Source: Tungsten lamp
Output: USB Port & Parallel Port (Printer)
Power Requirement: AC 85V~265V 50/60Hz
GENERAL SCIENTIFIC (HONG KONG) LIMITED IS A LEADING MANUFACTURER AND DISTRIBUTOR OF ANALYTICAL INSTRUMENTS, LIFE SCIENCE EQUIPMENTS AND LABORATORY INSTRUMENTS.
We design, develop, manufacture and distribute analytical instruments, life science equipments and laboratory instruments for a broad range of chemical analysis and life science applications. These instruments include UV/Vis spectrophotometers, centrifuges and biological equipment, etc. Our company is headquartered in Hong Kong, with manufacturing facilities in Shanghai.