GS-V18PC is a simple-to-use instrument with advanced performance, its stray light is only 0.05%T. The local stand-alone software provides functions of Photometry, Quantitative Test, Kinetics and System Utilities functions.
1. Large LCD screen (128*64 Dots).
2. System can also save the test results, total 200 groups of data and 200 standard curves can be saved in the RAM. Convenient for check and reload.
3. Data can be restored after a sudden power cut.
4. Auto setting wavelength.
5. Tungsten lamp & Deuterium lamp can be turned on/off individually to extend lifetime.
6. The optional application software M. Wave Professtional provides complete control of the spectrophotometer from a computer through the built-in USB port. It can expand to the following functions: Quantitative, Kinetics, Wavelength Scan, Multi-wavelength & DNA/Protein Test.
7. Pre-aligned design makes it convenient to change lamps.
8. Large sample compartment, it can accommodate 5-100mm path length cuvettes with optional holders. A variety of optional accessories are available.
Absorbance, Transmittance or Energy measurements. It can display and save 200 groups of data, 5 groups per screen.
2.1 Standard Curve
At most, 9 standard samples can be used to establish a standard curve. The curve and its equation will be displayed on the screen simultaneously. You can measure your unknown concentration solutions by the curve. Total 200 curves can be saved in the memory.
2.2 Coefficient Method
If the coefficient k & b in the formula C=k*a+b is known, you can input them directly by the button, and then test your unknown solutions.
This mode may be used for time course scanning or reaction rate calculations. Abs. VS Time graphs is displayed on the screen in real time. It can most record 1000 data.
4. System Utilities
Lamp management, time & date set, obtain dark current, calibrate wavelength, default system, and some other system functions.
Wavelengh Range: 320-1100nm
Spectral Bandwidth: 2nm
Optical System: Single Beam, Grating 1200 line/mm
Wavelength Accuracy: +/-0.5nm
Wavelength Repeatability: 0.3nm
Photometric Accuracy: +/-0.5%T or +/-0.004A@1A
Photometric Range: 0-200%T, -0.3 - 3A, 0-9999Conc
Stray Light: 0.05%T@360nm
Display: Graphic LCD (128*64 Dots)
Keyboard: 22 Membrane keypad
Standard Cell Holder: Standard 10mm pathlength cuvette
Sample Compartment: 4-position 10mm cell changer
Light Source: Tungsten lamp
Output: USB Port & Parallel Port (Printer)
Power Requirement: AC 110/220V 50/60Hz
GENERAL SCIENTIFIC (HONG KONG) LIMITED IS A LEADING MANUFACTURER AND DISTRIBUTOR OF ANALYTICAL INSTRUMENTS, LIFE SCIENCE EQUIPMENTS AND LABORATORY INSTRUMENTS.
We design, develop, manufacture and distribute analytical instruments, life science equipments and laboratory instruments for a broad range of chemical analysis and life science applications. These instruments include UV/Vis spectrophotometers, centrifuges and biological equipment, etc. Our company is headquartered in Hong Kong, with manufacturing facilities in Shanghai.