When sub-particles enter the ion emitter that emits ion current in high voltage, they are coagulated with other particles floating around them by a pair of high-efficiency electrode (from other manufacturers) in the electric field and collected by the pocket-shaped collecting plate. This pocket-shaped collecting chamber uses 2 electrodes and is designed to prevent diffusion. It is capable of removing micro particles that often passes other dust collecting systems and is effective to use on various dust generating facilities, such as semiconductor facilities, power generators, steam supply coal or oil boilers, cement furnaces, glass melting furnaces, ironmaking/steelmaking furnaces, chemical facilities or other incinerators, etc.
It is generally more effective for collecting small particles whose dust size is 10-20㎛ or smaller. This system uses the Horizontal Type DRY ESP double-electrode discharge and Corona discharge in low voltage (approx. 60-100Kvp) to convert sub-particles (dust) to (+) or (-) and uses the electrostatic force to gather them onto the collecting plate.
1. The CORONA electric discharge is actively generated by electric discharge wire and electric discharge needle like a fish bone, and then electric charge is sufficiently generated.
2. The structure of the wire and pipe prevents the electric discharge poles from disconnection and constantly keeps a high tension electric field.
3. It is easy to repair and maintain, and the cost of maintenance is low.
4. The FRAME structure of the electric discharge poles makes it stable, and the period of construction short.
5. Precipitation poles are structured as the plate or FRAME that maintain the stable status of collecting dust.
1. Wet/Dry Vertical Electrostatic Precipitators (Single & Square Type)
2. Dry Electro Precipitators (Horizontal Type)
3. Discharge Electrode
4. Support Insulator
5. Poly-Stage Precipitators
Dust from coal combustion
SO₂ from B-C oil combustion
Ferrous/non-ferrous metal melting furnace
Semiconductor HF, Hcl, Aerosol
Urban waste incinerator
Waste wood/multi-fuel boiler
Papermaking and cement
Glass and aluminum refining
Welding gas for steelmaking
Dust removers in tunnels