Women Long Silk Scarves Inexpensive Fashion Promotional

Origin
N/A
Minimum Order
N/A
Inspection
N/A
Packing
N/A
Delivery
N/A
Payment
N/A
Product Description
Why Silk Scarves are Fashionable Silk scarves have long held a high-profile position in the fashion community.The way a scarf is worn and tied will truly reflect the feelings and mood of the man or woman concerned. Fold the fabric around your head, waist or shoulders in a way that is both comfortable and natural to you.Thai Women Long Silk Scarves Inexpensive Fashion Promotional with 100% naturally dyed colours will be an eye-catching accessory for any clothes outfit. Scarves can be a fantastic supporting role for your clothing. The Women Long Silk Scarves Inexpensive Fashion Promotional , color of your clothing pattern is a good choice for the scarf color and the shining feel can enhance the overall sense of fashion.The Women Long Silk Scarves Inexpensive Fashion Promotional , fascination with scarves as an accessory grew significantly over the last 20 years with Women Long Silk Scarves Inexpensive Fashion Promotional being the most favorite type of scarves worn by fashionable women and men alike. It's no wonder since the softness and beauty of silk is truly luxurious. Silk Scarves 09Product Description1.Size: 90cm x 90cm 2.Material: 100% guaranteed silk twill,14mm3.Production method: Table/screen-printed (hand rolled hemmed)4.Silk Scarves MOQ: 200 pieces. Samples are available.OEM and ODM are avaiable.5.Payment:We accept payment methods of,Bank Transfer (T/T) and L/C.For items in stock, 100% of the payment must be received before shipment.For stock-out items, 30% of the payment must be received as a deposit in order to reproduce the items. The remaining 70% is required before the items can be shipped.6.Shippment:FOBshanghai/ningbo7.Processing/Delivery: 1-3 days are needed for the in stock items.25-35 days are needed for reproduction if the item is out of stock.15 days are needed for sample production.8.Packing: One plastic bag for each item, packed into a carton box,400pcs in one carton box.9.Maintenance:Dry-Clean Women Long Silk Scarves Inexpensive Fashion Promotional China Lankey Flag Supplier, is one of the leading suppliers and manufacturers in the field of all kinds of flags, american flags, world flags,hand flag , car flag, football scarf, silk scarves , wigs, beach flag and so on. We have rich experience for World Cup, European Cup, Olympic Games and many other big events. We earn good reputation in this industry through our top quality, reasonable price and elegant customer service. All you need and want you can find them here.If you are interested in our products or need more details, please contact us at any time. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for visiting our web site.
China Lankey Flag Manufacturer , carries the largest supply of flags on the web. Our expansive inventory includes all types of the American flags, state flags, world flags, car flag, hand flag , and even beach flags.

Other supplies related products

satin long scarf shawl hijab fashion scarf silk scarf

Payment:N/A
Delivery:N/A
Origin:N/A
Packing:N/A
satin long scarf shawl hijab fashion scarf silk scarf

YRA GROUP WADOODCO LIMITED

China China
Exporter, Importer, Service
86-579-8540-6786

women fashion long satin red mulberry silk scarf

Payment:L/C, T/T,D/A,D/P, PayPal, Western Union, Money Gram
Delivery:EMS/UPS/DHL/TNT/FEDEX
Origin:China
Packing:put in OPP bag and packed with CTN
mulberry silk scarf

CHINA MAISUN INDUSTRY LIMITED

China China
Manufacturer
86-871-65811990

China Lankey Flag Manufacturer

China China
Contact Person: Alex xu
Telephone: 86-574-8750-8646
Location: Zhejiang, China
Business Type:Manufacturer, Exporter
Main Target Region:World Wide
Address:
NO.7, Lane 231, BaiYun Street, Haishu District, 315010, Ningbo City
Main Product:
american flag,world flag,national flag,state flag,beach flag,car flag,hand flag,scarves,football scarf,wig
View the Seller's Store

Products from the company