Build Up of Two Roll Mill
A mill is typically assembled on a steel foundation plate, which is again set on rubber-pads or sound-metals adjustable, to isolate noise-levels to the building also to avoid tensions on the mill structure, precisely levelling out of the mill is very important for smooth operation.
Two rigid pillars with removable tops carry the rolls, which are placed either in friction/bush bearings or high quality anti-friction roller bearings. Roller bearings are pretty much standard nowadays, as they allow for 20 - 30 % in power-savings. A lubrication system is no longer required.
Roller Nip Setting
Adjustment of the front roll used to be made by hand (manual by ratchet) or later motorized by worm gear.
Nowadays hydraulic pistons adjust the rolls and also protect rolls from high forces that can build up in between the rolls (roll safety). They also open roll gap immediately when pushing the safety bar in front or back in case of emergency (required by European Safety standards CE).
A mixing mill has 2 horizontal rolls set up back to back. They are made of ground chilled cast iron, with surface hardness ranging from 475 - 520 HV (Vickers hardness) up to 520 - 580 HV (or 68 - 72 HRC).
1. Roller: Made of chilled casting alloy and uniform thickness with good cooling effect.
2. Frame and cover: Made of steel casting or welded by steel plate, which have safety strength and high precision machinery.
3. Roller gap adjustment device: Options: manual or electric adjustment and gap display.
4. Reducer: fully-closed, hardened gear, forced lubrication, high safety factor, and less noise.
Product Specification / Models
for details VISA firstname.lastname@example.org
Application / Models
Used to mix Rubber, Silicone, Abrasives, and PVC compounds. Especially in rubber-processing, mills are built for different mixing processes.
Why Choose Mixing Mill Products from Lanhang
1. We're founded in 1992, with more than 20 years' professional experience
2. Fourtune global 500 companies' supplier
3. Overseas service center available (in Europe, Japan, Dubai, etc.)
4. International CE, SGS, IAF, CNAS certification
5. National high-tech enterprise / products
6. We own various National Patent for Inventions Letters for rubber & plastic machinery
7. ISO9001:2008 management
Zhangjiagang Lanhang Machinery Co,Ltd.,was founded in 1992 .which is a professional manufacturer and one of the leading Chinese suppliers of plastic and rubber equipment for a wide range of applications.
With its rich expertise and familiarity in plastic and rubber industry technology, we provide our customers with mechanical engineering and production at the highest quality level.
Our machinery enjoys the good reputation among our customers due to the high quality and reasonable price. With the excellent after-sale service, we always give our customer the best satisfaction.