1. YJQ-W1Q is a pneumatic crimp tool which is compatible with the M22520/2-01, it is widely used for the crimping of wires and contacts in both military and proprietary programs.
2. Wire crimp range: 20AWG (0.52mm^2) to 32AWG (0.0316mm^2).
1. Crimping Method
The crimping tool adopts curve propulsion mechanism, its applied force transfers through four curves in the head cavity of the right plier handle to the four indenters. The four intenders do the centripetal linear motion, which makes its front-end teeth crimp the contact to complete the crimping process. The cycle controlled precision ratchet assures the consistency of impression and the crimping quality of wires and contacts.
2. Crimping Range Adjustment
The crimping tool has eight selector numbers; the accurate data are listed as follows:
Intender Working Diameter mm/INCH
B NO GO
3. Gaging Instructions
"GO" Gaging: keep the tool in fully closed position, insert the green "GO" gage end into the indenter, it should be easy to enter, otherwise, the selector gear is incorrect.
(CAUTION! DO NOT CRIMP GAGE!)
"NO GO" Gaging: keep the tool in fully closed position, insert the red "NO GO" end into the indenter, it can't pass through completely, otherwise, the selector gear is incorrect.
(CAUTION! DO NOT CRIMP GAGE!)
1. Connect the tool frame, base plate, pressure regulating valve and hose as the follow picture. (The units should be purchased separately besides the tool frame)
2. Working air pressure: 80-120 P.S.I.
Maximum pressure: 120 P.S.I.(5.5-8.3BAR)
It is suitable for all positioners which is matched with M22520/2-01 adjustable hand crimp tool.(The positioners should be purchased separately)
3. Insert the contact and prepare the wire through the indenter from the opposite side. Supply air for the tool frame by using foot treadle or hand switch. Loosen it after the crimping operation finished.
4. Remove the finished assembly and insert the next contact to be crimped.
Keep the crimping tool and other units clean and properly stored when not in use or no operator maintenance.
Don't try to immerse tools in cleaning solution or spray oil into tools to lubricate.
If finding anomalies due to the incorrect ways, don't attempt to disassemble tools or make repairs. Please stop using it and connect us as soon as possible, our company will offer complete refurbishing and recalibration services.
Jiaxing Jingrui Instrument & Equipment Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer of crimp tools with well-equipped testing equipment and strong technical force.
With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in military aircraft and aerospace programs, telecommunications, fiber optics, lasers, and many other areas of electronic packaging.
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs.
We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!