ZE Type pumps, designed in accordance with API610 and VDMA24297A (heavy duty), are single stage end suction horizontal radial split volute casing pumps, ideal for applications of clean and neutral liquids or liquids with solids and corrosion from low to high temperatures.
Hydraulic balance shall be realized by front and rear wear rings plus balance holes. Packing box equipped with cooling and heating pipes and the shaft sealing, either in packing or mechanical seals, shall be equipped with cooling and rinsing system. Suction and discharge flange share the same pressure rating. Clockwise rotation shall be seen from motor end.
1. Standard piping design in accordance with API610 and flange drilled to meet GB, DIN and ANSI Standards.
2. Highly interchangeable parts and components among different models.
3. Double volute casing design plus casing ring for pumps with discharge Dia. larger than 80 mm.
4. Closed and open impeller designs for different applications.
5. Replaceable wearing parts like impeller and casing rings, shaft sleeves, casing ring flushable.
6. Integrated bearing assembly with self liquid and auto oil level control. No need for cooling when lubricant temp. less than 250 degrees, otherwise air or water cooling selectable. Labyrinth for standard sealing, radial sealing
7. Packing seal interchangeable with various kinds of mechanical seals.
Application / Models
1. Oil refineries, petrochemical and coal processing industries and low temperature engineering.
2. Chemicals, paper making and pulps, sugar and general processing industries.
3. Water plants and sea water desalting works.
4. Heating and air conditioning systems.
5. Power plants and Nuclear power stations.
1. Various kinds of organic and inorganic acids with any contents and temperatures, including sulphuric acid,
nitric acid, hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid etc.
2. Various kinds of alkaline liquids with any contents and temperatures, including sodium hydroxide and sodium
3. All kinds of salt solutions.
4. Various kinds of petrochemical products and organic compounds as well as any other corrosive raw materials
and products in liquid forms.
V-FLO Group of Companies, originally known as V-FLO Pumps & Systems, was established in 2001 in the form of corporation with 14 strongest and carefully qualified pump manufacturers in China. All these 14 manufacturers are ISO certificated companies and some of them were founded as early as in 1949. V-FLO, on top of these companies and based on their cooperation with world leaders of the field including Ebara, Nash Elm, Allweiller, Boremman, Dresser, KSB, Sulzer and Byron Jackson, has grown to be the strongest pump developer, pump station solution provider and equipment supplier in China.
V-FLO started from pumps but now we are much more than the pumps. In addition to the pump manufacturing section, we have developed to cover a system engineering for EPC projects as well as general trading business, especially focusing on the design, manufacturing and OEM packaging of all types of special industrial process and production lines with supports and partnerships from all the senior R&D organizations and experienced manufacturers all over China for different industries.
V-FLO has started a new journey to serve our customers in diversified industries for power, oil & gas, chemical and other industries. This can be translated into a wide scope of services. V-FLO offers from private basement to municipal sewage treatment, from the boiler room in a high rise building to a marine pier, in processing plants, power generating stations, paper mills, construction sites, utility maintenance fleets and in farm fields as well.
V-FLO Group, with two factorices we are cooperating, has more than 2500 employees working at positions of manufacturing, R&D, sales and management. We are dedicated to strive for a higher standard of service not only in providing pumps, motors, expansion tanks, valves, specialized equipments and so on, but also in EPC, engineering design and project planning and even a lot more. Our investment in technology and research is second only to the support we give to our customers and employees. We approach the 21st century reaffirming our dedication to our customers, employees and vendors.