zinc alloy drywall anchor is one piece self-drilling anchor designed for use in hollow gypsum wallboard for light duty loads.
Features and Benefit
1. Ideal for mounting electrical fixtures ,fastening drapery supports,installing phone systems,miscellaneous hardware,etc
2. Packaged and offered with and without screw.
1. Insert wither No.2 or No.3 Phillips driver bit into the recess of the zamac alloy anchor head.
Use a manual screwdriver or a low rpm battery powered electric screw gun.
2. Push the anchor into the surface of the wallboard until the two cutting bladed penetrate the surface.
Using gentle forward pressure,rotate the anchor until the collar sets flush to the sueface of the wall.
3. Put the fixture in place,insert the screw and tighten until it feels secure.
As the screw is threaded into the nylon versions,the point will expand resulting in increased load capacity in thicker wallboard.
Note: When use a n electric screw gun for application,set clutch and use slow speed(do not exceed approximately 300-400rpm).