All prices are subject to negotiable
Contacts: Aries Wang
Add: Xuzhou, JiangSu ,china
Look forward to your call!
This product, formed by sulfamic acid through chemical combination, has efficient water reducing, super plasticizing, strengthening effects and good adaptability on and to cement without toxicity and is crystal-free under low temperature.
It satisfies requirements for first-rate product in the Concrete Admixture (GB8076-2008) and the TJS  No. 160 Standard.
1. Appearance: brownish red liquid
2. Specific gravity: 1.12-1.16(under 20u2103)
3. PH value: 8-10
4. Active ingredient: ≥25%
III. Main technical performance
1. Mixing amount: 0.8-1.5% of the total weight of gelled materials, water-reducing rate: 18-25%.
2. Increase slump of concrete by 10-18cm, strengthen fluidity considerably with water-cement ratio unchanged.
3. With the appropriate mixing amount, increase 3d strength of concrete by 50-80%, 7d by 30-60% and 28d by 20-40%.
4. Save 10-25% cement with strength and slump of concrete unchanged, .
5. Improve workability of concrete and increase compressive strength, flexural strength, tensile strength, elasticity modulus, abrasion resistance, anti-permeability and durability greatly.
6. It could be used for preparing high-strength concrete of C50-C80.
7. Good adaptability: especially applicable to bridge prefabricated cast-in place concrete, steam-cured concrete, steam-cured components and reinforced concrete.
IV. Application scope
1. The admixture compounding plant prepares all kinds of compound concrete admixtures.
2. All types of concretes with high strength, large-volume and large fluidity.
1. It should be added with mixing water at the same time.
2. It should be added after the most water has been added when using porous aggregates for concrete preparation, so as to avoid absorption by aggregates, which could reduce using effects.
3. The later mixing method shall be adopted during concrete stirring, which means it shall be added before discharging at the site in order to create better effect.
4. To ensure accurate water-cement ratio. Water content shall be deducted from it during use.
1. When type of cement is changed or new cement is adopted, the compatibility test for cement shall be conducted in advance.
2. Accurately add the admixture according to the tested mixing amount and concrete casting shall be strictly according to the construction specification.
3. When it is compounded with other admixtures, the compatibility test shall be conducted in advance.
VII. Package and storage
1. This product is non-ignitable, anti-freezing and pollution-free and ensures safety during transport, storage and usage.
2. Shelf life: 2 years.